Tired of the Dating Game?
Discover what's keeping you from finding love.
Dating isn’t easy for anyone.
You’re likely feeling stuck, frustrated, maybe you’ve even had thoughts of giving up in some way. Is it worth it? Am I going to be alone for the rest of my life?
Relationships are one of the most important and most daunting aspects of being a human being. Longing, hope, disappointment, frustration, despair and loneliness are par for the course when things repeatedly fail to work out.
I get it. I’ve been there. And you are not alone!
In fact, the massive growth of the online dating enterprise is in some ways a verification that millions of other individuals are in the same boat as you: Dating, Disappointment, Disillusionment, Rinse & Repeat.
But it doesn't have to end there! I want to help you discover what is keeping you from finding lasting love!
How does dating therapy work?
Together we'll move through a process of uncovering and discovering what elements are actively interfering with your ability to draw to you the kind of love and partnership you know you want.
You get the benefit of a licensed therapist to help you uncover what is holding you back from finding the love you've been looking for.
Rewire Your Brain
Find your ideal relationship
Some of the things we will explore and work on include:
- Becoming more conscious of old programs and begin to challenge them
- Begin to see the possibility of a new, alternative, updated set of beliefs that will lead us towards our conscious goals, needs and dreams.
- Identify attachments style
- Challenge the assumptions that came out of attachment strategy
- Begin to differentiate between what the internal programs are saying and assumptions they’re based on, and what we want to experience.
- Begin to identify and deconstruct where we get stuck (example: I always meet people that are unavailable, I always want people that don’t want me, etc.)
- Become more conscious of our own shadow
- Develop new ideas/beliefs about self and what we are worthy of
- Love and accept ourselves more so that we are able to attract more love outside of us.